Get A Quote

Are you a Registered Building Practitioner?

registered builders Australia

Are you a Registered Building Practitioner?

The first question you should ask!

Why must a Registered Building Practitioner be part of your replacement window plans?

Because only Registered Building Practitioners meet the legal requirements to carry out domestic building work over $5,000 in Victoria. You can be confident Registered Building Practitioners have the qualifications, knowledge and experience, and domestic building insurance (where works exceed $12,000). Antonio Ciurleo (Managing Director of Nu-Eco Windows) has been a Registered Building Practitioner (Registration No. DBL-28485) since 2009 and has over 20 years experience in the window industry.

Get the peace of mind of 7 Year Builders warranty insurance* on your project from as Registered Building Practitioners are required to carry the appropriate insurance to provide consumers with better protection where works exceed $12,000. The Building Practitioners Board registers individuals not companies or businesses . Further information can be obtained from the Building Commission website.

*Note Domestic building insurance is only provided for project exceeding $12,000.

Scroll to Top