Front Panel Doors
Quality uPVC Front Doors in Melbourne
Make an entry statement with Nu-Eco’s range of eco-friendly double glazed front doors for your Melbourne home
With years of expertise in double glazed doors, Nu-Eco’s range of residential uPVC front doors is sustainable, stylish, and functional for any Melbourne home.
All Nu-Eco uPVC front doors are:
- Outer frame depth of 60mm or 70mm.
- Produced in a variety of styles.
- Available as single or double units.
- Internally double glazed.
- Either open-in or open-out.
- Option of standard frame sill or medium/low threshold.
- Suitable for wheeled traffic.
Be inspired by Nu-Eco’s classic range of residential front doors and main entrance doors
Composite PVC-U smooth skin or feature infill panels can be supplied in white or wood grain for added effect, with either standard or steel reinforced treated core, and if required welded or mechanically jointed mid-rails may be fitted. The option of curved or angled head and top rails, to suit design requirements is an additional feature.
Our other options include:
View our range of front and entrance doors Melbourne.
- Acrylic modified high quality impact resistant white PVC-U extrusion, producing a rigid multi-chambered profile, conforming to the requirements of Australian building codes.
- Leaf styles and top and bottom rails, together with outer frame jabs are reinforced for strength and security with galvanized mild steel sealed within the profile central cavity.
- Handle furniture is available in a variety of finishes, as lever or lever pad, depending on application. The option of butt hinges with security pins or fully adjusted hinges are supplied. Letter plates are fitted in midrails where required and additional hardware, e.g. security devices, hold arms etc., are offered as optional extras. All hardware meets the Australian building requirements.
- All front doors are fitted with secure multi-point hook bolt locks that have undergone type approval testing to PAS 023 and PAS 024. In double doors the slave leaf can be secured by means of flush bolts, finger bolts or shoot bolts activated by lever handles to provide a locking frame for the master leaf.
- Single or double-glazing can be supplied, using 4mm or 6mm safety glass, depending on thermal or acoustic requirements. Double glazed units conform to Australian standards. Glazing options include patterned glass; Georgian bars and leading, all internally glazed with post co-extruded beads.
- Double weather seals ensure the high performance of the doors as shown in the chart below. A weather bar is fitted on all open-in doors.
For the best front doors for your Melbourne home, turn to the experts at Nu-Eco. Delivering quality entrance doors across Victoria, we’re the way to make your residential property a classic!
At Nu-Eco, you won’t have to trade on quality for low prices.
With affordable prices and an unsurpassed quality of excellence across the entire Nu-Eco range of Double Glazed uPVC products, you can be sure that we’ll exceed all your expectations.
(03) 9771 3103 or free call 1800 326 946.